The Bearden Football Program is sponsoring a LIFT-A-THON to emphasize the importance of our off-season workouts and to provide support for our football program.
Each participant will perform three core exercises, the bench, squat, and power clean. We will take the combined weight from those three lifts to calculate their total weight lifted.
- Example: Bench 200, Squat 300, Power Clean 225 = 725 total pounds lifted.
Each participant will get per pound donations. Donations are to be determined by the donor.
- Example #1 $0.05 per pound sponsorship x a 725lbs. three lift total = $36.25 contribution.
- Example #2 $0.10 per pound sponsorship x a 725lbs. three lift total = $72.50 contribution.
- Example #3 $0.25 per pound sponsorship x a 725lbs. three lift total = $181.25 contribution.
FLAT DONATIONS CAN BE MADE
- Example: Flat donation of $10, $20, $30, $40, etc. will gladly be accepted.
Players will have from January 27 until February 6 to secure donations and sponsorships.
Lift-A-Thon will be the week of March 8 in the BHS Football Field House Weight Room.
Flat donations must be turned in by February 6.
Per pound sponsorships will be collected the week of March 8.